ZR Auto Rocky Mountain Adventure 2005 thread | FerrariChat

ZR Auto Rocky Mountain Adventure 2005 thread

Discussion in 'Canada' started by frefan, Jun 29, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    #1 frefan, Jun 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. 2nastie

2nastie Karting

Sep 19, 2004
    Great photos. Good looking couple too. Go to this web site and check out the Hi res link at the bottom right hand of the kome page.

http://www.zrauto.ca/

3. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
  4. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
  5. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Beautiful pictures!

6. brim

brim Guest

Dec 20, 2004
    Very nice. Thanks for the pics and nice meeting you on the trip.

7. Sheldon

Sheldon Formula 3

Apr 18, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Sheldon
  8. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    frefan, how did you like Canada? Nice pics! I love the hotel in Banff, I went there on a business trip with my mom once. :D

9. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    Canada is such a beautiful place, and the driving is incredible too. Wish it was that way in California, but too many people (and police). The Banff Springs hotel is amazing, truly one of the great castles of the world (IMO the best in North America at least). I will be going back there to ski this upcoming winter for sure.

10. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    The skiing in Banff national park is second to none. Its great, minus the cost of the pass to banff. Great pictures, have a great itme

11. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Thanks Mike for the pics, you guys had fun out there. This was way better than the event we did together in Vegas !!!
    How can I have these pics post in the Rocky region ?? Can you do that ..
    We all have great souvenirs, thanks to Zahir and his wife.
    See you soon, hello to Chris.
    Roland
    F40LM

12. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    Yes of course, look for them this weekend, I may have others

13. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    frefan thos pictures are beautiful! It looks amazing to see all those exotics running around the back roads, I bet the ferry operator just about died when they saw all of you coming. That ice sculpture is also a work of art.

I remember reading something about you bringing your car to Ontario? If so maybe we could hook up for some pics sometime!

14. jack1999

jack1999 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    toronto
    looks like a crazy event^^

15. Omerta

Omerta Formula Junior

Jan 10, 2004
    Those pictures are amazing. So many beautiful cars. I went down to the track and also to Eau Clair, and I thought those segments alone were unbelievable. Looks like that was just the tip of the iceberg. Incredible. I will definitely pick up a version of the video when it comes out.

16. aerobat

aerobat Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    It was great meeting you and Chris. I loved the whole event - first class all the way. I can't imagine how Zahir and Allisun could be beat! I enjoyed your pictures, thanks for the memories, and thanks for the game of pool.

17. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    #22 frefan, Jul 2, 2005
    Likewise aerobat. And welcome to fchat! Hey, when I heard there was an olympic size pool I didn't realize they were was a matching olympic size pool table! 12 footer, oh man, that was brutal. Tip 'o the hat to you for a game well played game. Looking forward to next time!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. 2nastie

2nastie Karting

Sep 19, 2004
    I was to busy keep things under control. Back home I was a snooker champion of my province at the age of 16. Hustler too. Would love to play with you guys next time we meet.

19. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    #24 frefan, Jul 2, 2005
    Do you remember her? So nice and polite. I wish we had such friendly police here. Zahir, I sense a game of cutthroat next time. Hopefully you are as generous with dishing out handicaps as you are hosting amazing events. ;)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Is this a challenge coming ?? I got to see that next time in Calgary. USA against Canada! Zahir a Husler !!! Mike, don't expect any gift from him, get ready for a hard game without mercy.
    Happy 4th
    Roland
    F40LM