Youth Fund Raiser | FerrariChat

Youth Fund Raiser

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by DANCER308, Jul 15, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    #1 DANCER308, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
    Well,this will be different. Our church youth group will be doing a car wash fund raiser for camp. I will be displaying my 308 to draw people in. Anyone wishing to join me is welcome. We will be at the First Harrison Bank, corner of Grant Line Rd and Rolling Creek Dr. New Albany IN. By the way, I will not be getting my car washed, no one does that but me.

Sat 7-16-2011 10AM till Noon

2. DANCER308

DANCER308 Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    KY
    Full Name:
    Dan
    It was a fierce competition. Our church youth group against a cheerleader group next door attempting to sway the public in for a car wash. Which group would win. They did show up in short shorts, performing amazing stunts and pyramids. How could we compete against that? But wait, a Ferrari 308 showed up to help the church group. There, parked by the main drag, the public was awed by the red rocket, the battle was over. The church group pulled in way more cars than the cheerleaders. Well, it was probably the church group praying that made them successfull, but I still like to think is was the red 308 shinning out there on an overcast day.

3. SmokinFast

SmokinFast Karting

Oct 7, 2008
    Louisville
    Full Name:
    Jim
    That would have been a tough choice... I might have picked the short-shorts though.