your 355 on 123 South this morning.. speed traps ahead! | FerrariChat

your 355 on 123 South this morning.. speed traps ahead!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by shahedc, Oct 3, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shahedc

shahedc Formula 3

Jun 4, 2007
    Washington DC
    #1 shahedc, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was going north on 123 this morning... I usually see a Ferrari, Lambo, Lotus, etc on that road several times a month..

This morning, I saw a red F355 Spider going south... be careful going that way, and make sure you always follow the speed limit, (and wear your seat belt, of course!) :D

There's a rapid drop in Speed Limit just past the bridge if you are heading south on 123... goes from 55 to 35, and there are traffic lights down the road.

Drivers are going 65 in the 55mph section without worrying about a ticket (I have seen police officers drive right by those drivers)

... but those drivers will quickly get a ticket in the 35 zone if they don't notice the sign... it's a 6-lane bridge with shoulders.. and traffic is pretty mild in that area, so there are plenty of cars who will zip by and then get caught.

~shahedc
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    dam police, always trying to ruin your day....:D

3. DetailGuy

DetailGuy Formula 3