Young enthusiast | FerrariChat

Young enthusiast

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Evan.Fiorentino, Feb 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Evan.Fiorentino

Evan.Fiorentino F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    I am only 14 and have been searching this site for a while and have been kind of shy around people that are 30 years or so older than me. But it is killing me, i hate to sound rude and like a begger but i was just wondering if there is anyone around Philadelphia that would be willing to let me look at your car up close some time. Where i live I normaly do not have a chance of seeing a Ferrari up close and i hate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    im sure there is a ton of guys who wouldnt mind....just ask

3. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    For the record you don't sound like a begger you sound like an enthusiast. Good for you. I was lucky enough when I was your age to hang out at a ferrari dealership after school. VERY COOL INDEED! Try getting your Dad involved in your interest and going to some of the events that may be close to you. I'm sure someone would be more than willing to help you realize your dream. I'm happy every day that I was finally able to get one. It is all that!

4. Evan.Fiorentino

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Yea i went to algar about a year ago and met the owner Bob segal who invited me to a Ferrari show in the reading country club. We were going to go back a while ago but the weather is really bad we can't drive the corvette and he probably would'nt remember us if we didn't drive it.

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Are you in the suburbs or the city?

We get together two or three times a year at Algar and go for a drive. Watch here for the threads.

Most of the guys are friendly, except for John Lamour. But he no longer matters as he has sold his Ferrari and gone over to the dark side, to buy a Lambo.

We have a good cross section of cars when we get together, and always welcome guys along.

also, in June we'll be going to The Ronald McDonald House in Wilmington, DE. That should be about ten or twelve of us.

So, there's plenty of opportunities, just keep an eye out here.

Dave M.

6. Evan.Fiorentino

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    I am only 15 miles outside of Philly in Ambler. If you could send me a PM when one is coming uip that would be awsome since i might miss it on here.