WWE is looking for a high end luxury or sports car in Fayetteville | FerrariChat

WWE is looking for a high end luxury or sports car in Fayetteville

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by STRubin209, Dec 8, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. STRubin209

STRubin209 Rookie

May 19, 2011
    My name is Steve Rubin. I am a television producer for World Wrestling Entertainment. We are broadcasting taping our annual Tribute to the Troops television show from the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville this coming Sunday night (12/11/11) and we are looking for a high end luxury or sports car to use in both shows. We are ideally looking for a Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maserati, Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Jaguar etc. but are willing to consider just about anything similar. The car can be a new one or a classic. The flashier the better. There will be no damage done to the car. All that happens is a wrestler drives it out to the ring as part of his entrance.

This show is a free USO-type show that we do every year for US soldiers and their families. It is truly an uplifting experience and would be great PR for anyone associated with it.

Here is a link to a You Tube video showing exactly what we do with the car:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGfZbyB95q8[/ame]

We are willing to pay for the car but are under a budget. We can also insure the car if necessary.

If you can help us out in anyway, please call me on my cell phone at 203-912-8314. Any help you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

--
    Steve Rubin
    Manager, TV Event Relations
    WWE
    120 Hamilton Avenue
    Stamford, CT 06902
    Cell: 203-912-8314
    Fax: 678-620-1735
    Email: [email protected]

Please confirm receipt of this email