WT"FF" | FerrariChat

WT"FF"

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by vaqas0, Mar 23, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vaqas0

vaqas0 Karting

Jan 4, 2009
    #1 vaqas0, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
    not a F fan anymore ..........
    hardly digested california but not this time ...... maybe their next innovation will be a two door smart .... those who are supporting FF dont have any taste ....however i am not denying the fast that it drives well ....
    :mad:

2. Dipsomaniac

Dipsomaniac F1 Veteran

Mar 23, 2006
    Doha/Sydney
    Full Name:
    Derek K
    errr ...... why? :confused:

3. vaqas0

vaqas0 Karting

Jan 4, 2009
    i like it as a bmw or as a saab but not as a ferrari ....

4. Stefan_009

Stefan_009 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2008
    Boston area, MA
    Full Name:
    Stefan
    They don't need your approval, it's the latest addition to the Ferrari lineup whether you like it or not.

5. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    You needed to start an entirely new thread to voice this opinion? This could have easily been posted in other threads that have discussed the FF at length.

I really hope we get a mod to put all this threads into the Ferrari FF thread or a similar one.

6. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    We have a new arbiter of "taste".......

7. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    The funny thing is that there are so many negative threads on this subject that stopping further repetitive threads is being considered. That might be considered instructive.

8. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    If you don't like it your not Forced to buy it
    Ferrari themselves are supporting it are you
    implying they don't have good taste :-/

9. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    He's choked on his words in the past before, he thought the 458 was ugly at first too.

10. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    It's a shame but FChat has a lot of
    haters playing around.It wasn't like
    this 4-5 years ago

11. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    +1.

12. TrojanHorse

TrojanHorse Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    South Texas
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Freedom of speech is a valued treasure...Fools without manners are not.

Agreed 1000%. It really seems that laterly there are too few of the former and way too many of the latter!

13. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Possibly a victim of it's own success

14. montegoblue

montegoblue Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 7, 2009
    East TN
    I am an avid Ferrari enthusiast and onwer of 2 of them and I do not like either the California or the god awful FF. Was looking forward to the replacement of the 612 however they royally screwed it up. Frustrating to see the direction Ferrari is taking but oh well. They won't have my business anymore if they keep producing such ugly cars.

15. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Look at the reviews the car is already getting, to call it a royal screwup seems a bit misguided.

16. GTE

GTE F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Marnix
    People are literally always complaining when new Ferrari's are introduced. I attended the unveiling of the 550 Maranello. People were appalled that this almost chique two door frontengined coupe was set to replace the rather vulgar midengined Testarossa. Same thing when the Scaglietti was introduced.

You can say a lot about Ferrari, but certainly not that they are predictable in their productmanagement. And that is one of the reasons why the marque stays interesting and on top and will, at least to me, always be superior against Porsche or Lamborghini. And believe me, the FF will sell. Like crazy.

17. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #17 TheMayor, Mar 23, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
    I totally agree. Porsche hasn't done anything new since the 80's with the 924 and 928. Then, they went right back to 1964.

Lamborghini's have been repeating the same theme since the Countach-- except the Countach is still the best of the bunch.

Aston Martin is stuck in Goldfinger.

The new McLaren is stuck in the 90's trying (unsuccessfuly) to mirror and update the original F1.

Jaguar tried to bring back that E type look but it never came close to the original.

BMW's are the same iteration of car design from 1975.

Ferrari is the only one pushing the envelope. New things take a while to get adjusted to.

And---- I wish more "loyal owners" would stop insulting other owners for what they buy or want to buy.

What skin is it off your nose of someone wants to buy what you call "an ugly car"? Vote with your pocket book but leave others who disagree alone.

18. werewolf

werewolf F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 29, 2007
    Full Name:
    goodbye
    troll

19. Waldoonay

Waldoonay Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2007
    Ottawa/Abu Dhabi
    Full Name:
    Walid Z
    I don't feel that's true. Jaguar has revised their lineup and really improved their cars. Making them a good option for a luxury daily driver. BMW's 5 series touring with the hatchback is also older, and introduced with the general design of this awkward back to regular looking cars. I think Ferrari has arrived to the market a little late, looking at all the new options for a luxury fast and practical car.

My $.02 cad

20. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I agree that Jag is trying. But, you have to say that design success in their new direction hasn't happened yet.

My point is that particularly with "super cars" or sports cars, the only ones really trying to do something new is Ferrari.

When you look at the Enzo, what is there like it? That's being new and radical -- and controversial. Some may like it and some may hate it but you have to admit, it's a bold statement in changing the design direction for the company that few would have the guts to do.

21. champagne612

champagne612 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Mar 28, 2009
    haha ... Tifosi coming from you with the most posts and threads here - really?

But I agree the thread is not even funny let alone creative.

22. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Doug, all the posts and threads I have started have been about different topics and discussions, not a single statement that ends there.

23. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Sounds to me like he just stumbled on the "funny": Wt'FF expression....

Jedi

24. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    It was worse.

25. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    So, there were "the 355 sucks!" threads?