Work | FerrariChat

Work

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by countlamb, Jul 17, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    Well going back to work this coming Monday. Been off a month sold both my cars and been working my butt off doing honey do list.
    So its back to the easy life now........lol. Well Ks. and Ok. guys cant wait until our next breakfast / get together.

2. corvetteman39

corvetteman39 Karting

Feb 16, 2009
    Bartlesville, OK
    Full Name:
    Robert Bean
    Don't let Randy fool you, he's been pretty lazy to taking his old grandpa naps in the afternoon, so he needs to get back to work to what its like back on the other side! LOL!!

3. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    #3 countlamb, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    Ok Robert now Im back to work tonight and it stinks. Im around all these aircrafts and all I can think about is how and when I will get a Lambo.

4. bjhunt1975

bjhunt1975 Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2006
    ICT
    Full Name:
    B.J.
    Man, if that isn't just funny. I'm trying to get rid of my Ferrari so I can get one of your aircraft!!! HA!

5. countlamb

countlamb Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2008
    Cherryvale Kansas
    Full Name:
    Randy Raetz
    That is funny but I like cars and speed on the ground and leave flying to the birds. But it just doesnt sound right to sale a Ferrari to
    get a aircraft.