Woodward: day 1 | FerrariChat

Woodward: day 1

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by jm2, Aug 15, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Love it! Please post more throughout the week if you can. I moved from Birmingham back to California at the end of '97, but have many great memories of watching Dream Cruise in front of the Hunter House hamburger stand.

2. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Will do................i'm out there every night this week. Each night it gets more wacky.
    Saw a white 458 Italia, followed by a ProStreet Firebird TA. Only on Woodward!

3. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Great pictures!!!

4. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Thanks,was that your 355, Friday evening @ 8 @ 13 & woodward? We were right behind you.Last night saw a 458,and several 360's.Never know what will show up.

5. Scott85

Scott85 Formula 3

Dec 16, 2000
    Dayton , OH
    Very cool ! I'll be up there friday night and saturday.

6. AxerJk

AxerJk Formula 3

Jan 28, 2009
    Livonia, MI
    Full Name:
    Chris Ashworth
    I was there too! A bit of light attendance, but still a lot of cool cars.

Chris

7. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    Yes...that was me. Hope to see you around this weekend. I saw the chopped Imperial you show in your photos....he blasted off from the light at 13 and promptly got popped. What a sound that thing made!

8. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Yes,i saw that he was pulled over Friday night. He was telling me last night the Police asked him if he had beaten the Ferrari off the line @ 13!!! I guess the cop let him go with a warning! It truly does sound awesome.I just love that with all the $$$ he's put into that car,he drives the beejeezus out of it.