Wanted - Woodhouse Select is purchasing Ferraris and other used exotics! | FerrariChat

Wanted Woodhouse Select is purchasing Ferraris and other used exotics!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Woodhouse Select, Mar 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hello FerrariChat!

First, a little introduction - you may have heard the name Woodhouse previously; we're a large dealer franchise in the Midwest, currently carrying 17 brands across 19 stores in 3 states. Brands we carry include Bentley, Porsche, Maserati, and Alfa Romeo. Our Porsche store was just named a Porsche Premier dealer for 2019, and most of our other stores have won similar recognition, including our Ford and Chrysler dealerships. We sold nearly 30,000 vehicles last year to customers in all 50 states. We also acquired another Porsche store in the Des Moines area at the end of 2018, so we're looking to expand into that territory in the years to come.

We've always carried a handful of exotics a year, but now we're really breaking into the used exotic car market with a brand we're calling Woodhouse Select. Currently, we're looking for any exotic and highline inventory to add to our ever-expanding range of cars.

If you're looking to sell your exotic or luxury car (Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, BMW M cars, AMG Mercedes, etc.), please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We offer immediate payment via wire or cashier's check, and we have a fleet of transport drivers with enclosed trailers we can send to pick your car up from your driveway. We're a family owned, reputable dealer that has been in the business for 40+ years, and our goal is to make these transactions as smooth as possible for you.

We're incredibly happy to have a presence on the forum, and we're looking forward to developing relationships with FerrariChat members. Additionally, if anyone is looking for any cars from any of our brands or beyond, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'd be happy to assist you. We have a wide array of resources we've built up over the last several decades, and we can always find any car that anyone may be looking for.

You can contact us using the contact information below or via FerrariChat PM, and see all of our current inventory at https://www.woodhouse.com/vehicles.

Preston Shepherd
    Woodhouse Select
    Bus: (402) 393-7005
    Cell: (402) 617-5525
    Email: [email protected]
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/woodhouseselect/
    Instagram: @woodhouseselect

[​IMG]

2. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Just wanted to send a quick THANK YOU to everyone who has contacted us! Lots of exciting deals in the works, the FerrariChat community is always a pleasure to deal with.

We're still shopping! If you're looking to change up your car game going into the spring, let us make an offer on your car!

PBonneau likes this.
  3. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Quite a few deals pending with FerrariChat members, thank you all for the interest!

We're still looking for cars! They're going out as quickly as they're coming in. Late model exotics are wanted, huge bonus if it's recently serviced or can be serviced before shipping.

We take trades as well! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and let us know what you have.

4. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Again, huge thank you to everyone that has been messaging us. We're still looking for cars! Specifically looking for late model, low mileage Ferraris going into spring.

5. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hey all, we're still looking.

A few guidelines - please make sure your car is ready to sell (no third party liens against the title, you're mentally prepared to sell, no pending deals with other dealers, etc.). We've had a few deals fall through at the last minute due to some issues that could've pretty easily been avoided with some clear communication upfront from the person offering the car.

A few models we're looking for specifically - 488s, 458s, F12s, 812s, 599s, Porsche GT cars, Bentley Continental GTs, Huracans, Aventadors, Uruses (Uri?), but we're open to making offers on just about anything.

6. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    What a week - we currently have FOUR cars inbound from FerrariChat members! Thank you all for reaching out, everyone in this community has been wonderful to work with.

7. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    PM sent

8. PunjabiM3

PunjabiM3 Rookie

Apr 22, 2019
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Jay Sidhu
    Let me know if you end up getting any 458 Speciale in your inventory. I have a MINT 2019 GT3 RS in Lizard that I may trade; car was ordered to spec, has $245k msrp, I am the original owner.

9. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Hey Jay!

We get offered a couple of 458 Speciales a week. If you wanted to make something happen, we could source one pretty easily. PM us if you want to get something going!

10. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Bump, still looking for cars! In the last couple of weeks, we've purchased 5 cars from FerrariChat members.

We have a '19 720S coupe and '17 Aventador SV coupe that just arrived that I'll list on here in the next few days. We just traded for a 550 mile '19 GT3 RS that's now available at our Porsche store, as well as a high window 2,100 mile Sapphire Blue Metallic '18 GT3 available at our Porsche store.

We strive to make transactions as painless as possible for the seller. Please don't hesitate to email or call me if you're thinking about selling your Ferrari or other used exotic, I'd love to make you an offer.

11. PunjabiM3

PunjabiM3 Rookie

Apr 22, 2019
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Jay Sidhu
    Still waiting to hear back from you folks regarding a Speciale. I private messaged you a week or so ago. Thanks.

12. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Replied.

13. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Bump, still shopping! Have deals working on 3 of our used exotics currently, so I'm looking for stuff to replace them. Call, email, or text me and I'll be more than happy to put a number on your car.

14. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Still shopping! We're specifically looking for 458s for inventory. If you're thinking about selling your 458, please let me make you an offer!

We also have some rare Bentley stuff coming in - we just received a Mulsanne Speed W.O. Edition by Mulliner (1 of 100 worldwide, 23 in North America) and we have a 2020 Continental GT Number 9 Edition by Mulliner on order, again 1 of 100 worldwide.

15. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Preston,

Want to buy my 19' GT3 manual w/ 1400 miles? Give me a shout if so. $182K sticker, full PPF, paint and interior warranty + 3 year maintenance. I was going to list it myself but sometimes that is a PIA.

G

16. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Text sent!

17. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Our list of FerrariChat partners is growing and growing. This has been such a great enthusiast community to be a part of.

We're still looking for cars! Specifically 458s and other late model Ferraris. If you're thinking about selling or trading your Ferrari or other exotic car, please reach out to me and let me make you an offer!

ScottS likes this.