WOLFGANG....A REAL GENTLEMAN...... | FerrariChat

WOLFGANG....A REAL GENTLEMAN......

Discussion in 'Europe' started by BWS550, Jul 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    I SPENT MY EARLY HOURS AT WORK THIS MORNING ENTERTAINING A PHONE CALL FROM WOLFGANG.....

IT SET THE DAY WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE, TALKING ABOUT FAMILY, WORK, CARS, AND LIFE....

A TRUE GENTLEMAN TO SPEAK TO, AND PROBABLY EVEN GREATER TO MEET.....

THE PEOPLE IN THIS EUROPEAN SECTION ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A CHAP LIKE WOLFGANG HERE, PARTICIPATING IN EVENTS, PLANNING THEM, AND A TRUE TIFOSI AND FRIEND......

HATS OFF TO WOLFGANG, RAISE A BEER, AND SALUTE HIM, A TRUE GENTLEMAN AND IM PROUD TO CALL HIM MY FRIEND...

REGARDS ALL.

BRUCE...

2. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    I second this.

He's a great guy indeed! A bit crazy maybe ;):D but cool!

Wolfgang, it was a pleasure to finally meet you and all the others last week in Schwetzingen!

Respect!

Greets, Alexander

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Dear Bros-Bruce,
    thanks a lot my friend I`m ashamed.
    It was my plesaure to talk to you over phone…..I missed you for a long time here at fchat
    and that’s why I decided to call you. Man, I felt much better after our long phone conversation, thank you so much my friend.

Friends will always stay in touch and never forget them.
    CU and your lovely wife soon…….

Your friend from Germany

Wolfgang

@Alex, thanks buddyJ Its my hobby, love & passion and I`m happy to share it with all the other enthusiasts (like you;)) here.

4. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen
    Dear Wolfgang buddy,
    You don't need to be ashamed at all, because Bruce and Alexander are so right about you! You are a true friend, and always there to talk to, help, or give a good advice when one needs, and your always sharing your good experiences with all of us in this wonderful comunity! That's what good friendship is all about, and that's what you stand for ! :)
    I'm so proud to have you as my friend and to have met you more than once, talked to you several times over the phone, and all the correspondence we have done via mails and PMs....always my pleasure, and always in a good and friendly manner and for sure It will be my pleasure to keep this correspondence and friendship up in the future as well!!!! You have very kindly welcomed Tina and me in your country and city and introduced us to your friends and contacts.......I know how you hate to hear this, but God knows it's true....You are a wonderful and true Gentleman and person, one of Tina's and my very dearest friends, and not without a reason!
    Thanks for being the great person and dear friend you truly are to us Brother!!! :):):)

Yours

Tina and Carsten

5. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    let's have a beer :D

6. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    No doubt about it, Wolfgang has good karma.

7. trevi

trevi F1 Rookie
    Owner

May 19, 2003
    Switzerland
    who's gonna volunteer for president of the fan-club....where are the t-shirts :D

[serious mode on]
    ok, can't stand by side, you're the best man i've ever met on the internet, and you are definitely a very good friend of mine!
    [serious mode off]

where's the beer!

8. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    ....no....a few bottles of good Bordeaux for the fanatic, the friend, THE MAN!! :D:D MARK

9. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    i'll add my vote to this thread ! wolfgang has been supremely helpful sorting out my trip to hockenheim. thx again

10. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Wolfgang,

I really regret not being able to meet you when you were over here earlier this summer. Hopefully next time you make it stateside we'll be able to get together, have some drinks, and chat about anything and everything. Although I've never met or spoken to you on the phone I feel like you are a friend. I was very greatful for the magazine that you sent to me. You should know that if you ever need anything from my end I'm, feel free to call on me. I hope to meet you soon my friend! :)

11. Dutchman

Dutchman F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 4, 2002
    EU
    Full Name:
    Ton
    Let's give him a statue!

:)

Ton

12. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    I can't say much more than already said! Thumbs up for Wolfgang! :) Hope we will meet again in the near future!!

13. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Dear Bruce-Bros,
    man what have you done/started with this thread?:)
    I`m sitting in front of my PC and "red-headed" like my Testarossa;)

Thanks a lot gents and its always MY pleasure to join my love & passion with you.

14. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    That will serve you right for being the Minister for Ferrari at the European Parliament! ;) You enthusiasm and dedication is appreciated my friend....

MARK

15. tifosi

tifosi F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 5, 2001
    texas
    Full Name:
    Tom D
    Bruce hit the nail on the head - Wolfgang is a true gentleman

Tom