Who's the best at custom electronics installation in or near CT? | FerrariChat

Who's the best at custom electronics installation in or near CT?

Discussion in 'New England' started by icantdrv55, Dec 24, 2007.

1. We apologize, our new Classifieds has been intermittently down as we sent an email today that overloaded the system. We'll get it fixed and then you can link from the header "Buy - Sell" or from the email. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. icantdrv55

icantdrv55 Karting

Aug 13, 2005
    Hartfordish, CT
    Full Name:
    Chris
    A client of mine is producing a documentary about teens and driving, and needs to semi-permanently install cameras into a few cars to gather footage for the show. The company that is providing the cameras suggested that she hire a local company experienced in custom, high end installs of mobile electronics, DVD players and screens and the like.

Who's here, and in your opinion, who's the best?

2. Jakillo

Jakillo Karting

May 29, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Jason Toms
    I'm not positive on how well they will suit your needs, but WICKED CAS is by far the best in the mobile audio/video business around here. They're located in New Hampshire. They do install video screens, so it might work for you.

www.wickedcas.com

good luck

3. dipstick1

dipstick1 Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter Lombardo
    Hi Chris, Try Attention to Detail/ Boomer mcloud Middletown, they do very good work. They have installed high end systems on high end cars, call Matt at 860-343-9448

4. icantdrv55

icantdrv55 Karting

Aug 13, 2005
    Hartfordish, CT
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thanks, guys! Very helpful! I'll have her start here and see what happens...

Happy Holidays!

Chris

5. Patentman

Patentman Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2004
    Boston/Delray Beach
    Full Name:
    Barry W. Chapin
    If you are looking for a really high end shop that does great custom electronics car stuff in central MA, from stereos, TVs, video games, cameras, etc. and other mods for high end Ferrari and Lamborghinis to SUVs and tuner cars, contact Justin Jaillet at East Coast KustmRydz in Worcester, MA- the web site is www.eckr.net and his number is 888-801-2174. He has a shop on Shrewsbury St. but is moving to a new much larger state of th eart facility with showroom off of Route 122 at Jolma Road (not far from Rt. 20). They also do some mechanical work such as rims, custom exhausts, etc.

Justin is a friend of mine and a great guy and I have seen lots of his work on high end cars and it is magnificent. He has numerous awards and routinely enters nationwide competitions. I was there this fall and they were putting a crazy sound system along with 13 flat panel TVs (yes - thirteen - with two face rearwards) in a new Escalade. It was for a client who enjoys tailgating at Patriots games (Go Pats!). I have also seen and heard a sound system in a Lamborghini Gallardo he did and it is awesome.

6. Joe_CT

Joe_CT Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 16, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I like High Fidelty Auto Sport in Newington, CT. Their number is 860-666-8080. I am using them for some work on my 308. Joe

7. AJTozzi

AJTozzi Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2006
    Mine Hill, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony Tozzi