Who here has changed the oil on a 400i? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Who here has changed the oil on a 400i?

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by KraigG, Jun 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah

my local Kennworth heavy truck service place sells Baldwin filters, when i had my 308s i went there in the ferrari with the Baldwin part numbers. i can purchase a case of 6 new Baldwin filters for less than $50.00. they also ordered for me baldwin fuel filters and airfilters for the 308s. Mr Baldwin owned a bunch of ferraris and had service filters made for the older cars he had. or so i was told.
    the warehouse guy contacted the local guy i use and wanted to know how i found out about the filters as there has been more demand for them in the last 2 years or so. i told them about FCHAT and sent them email links to threads. this was last summer as i have not had a 308 since november. i had hopes that they would make more products for the now older cars. i have never used UFI stuff on any of my 3 ferraris, and i figured out what K&N filter would fit a Lamborghini Jalpa after a friend crossed one for his Urraco.

i think we should support the Baldwin folks as much as possible. show car guys can worry about the points and UFI filters. i buy my cars to drive them.

working on Lamboghini purchase number 3 .......... :) unless you guys know where a nice dry sump 1976 GTB is .... :)