Who all going from FerrariChat? | FerrariChat

Who all going from FerrariChat?

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by rob lay, Sep 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Jennie is nearing 7 months, so Greg Scott is my date this year. His TR is getting some work done, so we're taking the 328 up. Looking forward to another great time.

2. dcrews85tr

dcrews85tr Karting

Aug 1, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Rob, My wife and I will be attending for the 2nd annual CC. I met you and Jennie last year and look forward to seeing you again. We had a great time!By the way, congratulatons on news of the incoming "Lay"!!.. LOL.. Last Sunday, I was privilaged to take a first hand ride (as a passenger w/ Chris Parr) on the new course for our Friday drive. The drive is to be better than last year (if you can believe that). Our only concern is that the dude driving the F150 (from last year) may find out that you will be reattending the event this year. You know this could be damaging to the future events should you not be up to the challenge!!! See you next week. Doug

3. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Given Chris P's disdain for Lamborghinis, I decline to attend in protest :D.....(just kidding, Chris). I was planning to take the 360 down but have a conflict w/ biz travel. Will look to see you there next year.

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Yes, I believe my nemesis is combing the hills waiting for my arrival. I shall be prepared, the brakes are bled, the clutch is new, and the paint polished. I shall overcome! :D The Ford vs. Ferrari battle will continue, I won't let you down Enzo.

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Link?? Story?? :)

6. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Chris P was kind enough to tell all of us who attended the Crescent repeat in Nov. the story. Apparently there was this Ford truck that Rob could not shake off his tail on the Friday drive. Chris also mentioned that the guy actually passed Rob for the lead. May not have been so bad, but the story goes that the guy was pulling a bass boat at the time:) BTW Rob, Chris mentioned something about the fact that since you were not there you couldn't refute the story:)

I will be there with m Lcar.

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Oh, come on! Now, that's over the top!!! :D:D:D:D

8. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr

LOL it is a great story and it is one I am sure will be told again this year! Perhaps we will change the F150 to a Winnebago!

(The truth is a F150 did persue Rob with such vigor that Rob finally pulled over and let him pass!)

The roads are even more incredible this year! See you guys in a few days!

9. vandevanterSH

vandevanterSH Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2005
    AR
    Full Name:
    Stephen Van Devanter
    Alison and I.

Steve

10. lhowardmo

lhowardmo Karting
    Owner

Jun 5, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Larry
    Larry and Mary will mo definitely be done there! I can't imagine being better than last year.

Is the pig trail still on the menu?

The only thing I know already that will be better is C Bramhall won't be down there, He's pounding the skins at some gay bar. I will miss his wife though.

Larry

11. blackbird

blackbird Rookie

Sep 26, 2005
    Kansas
    larry howard ****s dead cats.

12. lhowardmo

lhowardmo Karting
    Owner

Jun 5, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Larry
    Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't be that way.

But seriously - I will miss your wife.

Most Sincerely,
    Larry

P. S. If you don't want us talking about you - you better go with us.

13. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    you don't have to miss her, lets just take her with us, she is alot cuter than Chris and she drives better!

14. blackbird

blackbird Rookie

Sep 26, 2005
    Kansas
    Chris Parr molests collies.

15. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    yes, but only girl Collies

16. dcrews85tr

dcrews85tr Karting

Aug 1, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Gotta a question...If Blackbut is too busy beatin his skin at some gay marching band event, then why isn't Mary going to the CC? The last word is that she was going and that both were doing what they really wanted to do that weekend. Come on Mary!

17. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    #17 slm, Sep 6, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Given that we are in the Ozarks, I believe it looked something like this:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

18. erikandersondesigns.com

Mar 5, 2006
    Lee's Summit
    Full Name:
    Erik Anderson
    I'll be attending and photographically covering the event (is that a word?) for the attendees and another entity :)) Thank you Mr. Parr!). Anyone have a spare seat for the drive? It'll be easier to take photos for the group if I don't have to worry about those inane details such as keeping my car from plunging off those Arkansas roads into a ravine! :)

--
    Erik
    http://www.erikandersondesigns.com

19. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    My wife and kids are coming; however, no one wants to ride with Daddy on these roads - go figure!!!. I will have an empty seat for anyone interested in riding in a lowly Lambo.

Chris, remember Lambo drivers are people too:):):).

Steve

20. erikandersondesigns.com

Mar 5, 2006
    Lee's Summit
    Full Name:
    Erik Anderson

I could probably lower my standards enough to climb aboard. I'll wear a wide brimmed hat and keep a low profile so no one sees me riding in the 'lowly Lambo'. :) :D

21. Kleos1

Kleos1 Karting

Feb 1, 2004
    Urbandale Iowa
    Full Name:
    Garry Haas
    We'll be there :)

22. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    My wife and I are planning on bringing my 355 GTS up from Little Rock, however I might have a conflict. My arrangements for covering call are falling through and I have yet to resolve the problem. My wife has told me I could teach her how to drive a standard and that she would take the kids and go. I would probably owned the first 355GTS to be converted to a make shift mini-van. JUst the thought is giving me nightmares. Anyway if I can't work it out she and the kids will be coming up so that I can live the moment vicariously (spelling?) though them.

Greg

23. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Eric, you are very brave! Would be glad to have you along. You may want to bring some big and really dark glasses to wear also. You can never be too careful.

Steve

24. ronr

ronr Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2002
    DFW, TX
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I had a business trip come up, so Stephanie and I can't make it this year. Have fun and take lots of pics!

25. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr

I hate that you cannot make it this year, you and Stephanie were alot of fun to run with last year!

See you in 2007!

Chris