What wax do u use | FerrariChat

What wax do u use

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Fcarhappy, Apr 4, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fcarhappy

Fcarhappy Karting

Dec 19, 2012
    My wife's new 3.2 made a trip to the detailer last week and came back stunning which is why I started the "Concours capable thread". We used the same Zymol Ital glaze I use on my 550. The detailer likes the product but says it does take longer to apply. I've liked the way it looks but then it's the only Zymol glaze I've tried. In the Zymol range Ital is about mid level---I went with it originally because it was "formulated for Italian cars. They have higher grades, have any of you tried their. "Concours Glaze" or the ridiculously priced "vintage glaze" . Or are their other products you've had success with???
    By the way thanks for the responses on the concours question --- sounds like a lot of fun. I'll report back if I try it.

2. MondialNeil

MondialNeil Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2007
    Bucks,UK
    Full Name:
    Neil S Perry
    #2 MondialNeil, Apr 6, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2013
    Hi

I shelled out for the Zymol Concours as it is suposed to give your car that wet look finish.

It is a good polish but I never achieved that wet look finish but, the car did shine well.

I then tried the cheaper Rouge and as far as I am concerned this gave me a much better deeper shine.

I now just use Rouge, the Concours really did not give a discernably better shine for an extra £113 more than the Rouge, I also get mine from Vertax.

Neil.

3. Fcarhappy

Fcarhappy Karting

Dec 19, 2012
    Found a previous thread on the subject---didn't realize it was such a sensitive subject, was just looking for ideas----Frankly I think the key ingredient was my detailer's skill.