What color brings premium on used market? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

What color brings premium on used market?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Extreme, Aug 10, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Fair points, but now we are adding other variables: people who want to sell fast will drop the price regardless. Lower prices makes the car accessible to a broader population of buyer's or provide the illusion of better "value."

-and premium is relative...it could be a few hundred dollars relative to market... not necessarily tens of thousands; unless, like you said, it's a special paint or such.

2. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
  3. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Geriatric crowd? I'm thinking they are an important part of your clientele.

4. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Uhh...no, not really.

5. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Too bad.

6. NuorderSG

NuorderSG Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Comments are all in jest. No intention to hurt anyone's sensibilities. If I did, I sincerely apologize.

I deal with corporate matters ....and the principals I deal with are many decades away from retirement. That's just how it is in the market I deal with in Silly Valley.

They mostly drive Priuses and Tesla's or don't even own a car. In fact, in their space, I Am the Geriatric...go figure.

7. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    While it could have been worded better, I get his point. In myneck of the woods, it is similar. Currently the classic rex/black or red/tan combo is very much a favourite with the 60+ crowd. Nothing wrong with that, it is just interesting to see how different segments of the same culture views a thing like colour. Here the younger crowd seems to favour something a bit less classic. The red/tan is very iconic and classic, but also very conservative and perhaps a bit dated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app