Wanted: Garage/storage space in Europe for my 348 | FerrariChat

Wanted: Garage/storage space in Europe for my 348

Discussion in 'France' started by Texas Bumblebee, May 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Texas Bumblebee

Texas Bumblebee Karting

Aug 4, 2015
    Texas US
    Full Name:
    Roger
    Group:
    I’m trying to find a storage unit or garage space in Europe to store my 348. My plan is to ship my 348 to Europe for four to five driving vacations from July through October. I’ll need to store my automobile there during the periods when I return to Texas. I would like to rent a storage unit or a garage for 4 months. To charge the battery while the 348 is in storage, I’d prefer space with an accessible electric outlet. The storage unit would need to be at least 3 meters wide and 5 meters long to accommodate a 348.

So far I've had no luck in finding a storage unit. The self storage facilities I've researched aren't setup for vehicle storage. If anyone could give me any contact(s) in Europe who might know of a storage unit or garage space or direct me to someone who could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Roger Jones
    Email: [email protected]

2. Zaza

Zaza Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 27, 2017
    Brittany & Indonesia
    Full Name:
    Xavier
    Do you have an idea where in Europe you want to park your car ?? Then I can help but for Paris only