[Video] Tiff Needell test-drives the F355 | FerrariChat

[Video] Tiff Needell test-drives the F355

Discussion in '348/355' started by Franck, Feb 18, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Franck

Franck Rookie

Jan 7, 2006
    Paris, France
    I hope this one is not a repost.

You probably all have seen the test of the F355 by Jeremy Clarkson where he said it is "the best car in the world, ever".

Here is the test of the F355 by Tiff Needell. He was then co-presenting Top Gear with Clarkson. He seems to have tested it before.

This video has a vintage look, but is worth looking in my opinion, because Tiff knows how to drive a Ferrari and he tooks it to the circuit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U46JoM8VKuw

What do you think about this video ? A keeper in your F355 video collection ?

2. zero

zero Guest

Apr 24, 2007
    OMG!! That is no way a re post. Do you know how many years i have searched for that video on the Internet? No siht i have searched about 5 years for that one:) I remember seeing it when it was aired in 1995. I seem to have found every other video but that one.
    Sincerely thank you very much for finding and posting that up mate, i am so dammed pleased. How the hell did you find it? I have searched Youtube for years, amazing:D:D A very rare gem indeed:D

3. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Lol!! :D:D

It could have only recently been uploaded to Youtube. :):)

I found it last week when I was looking for the Clarkson 355 video. That was the first time I had seen it on youtube and the first time I watched the Tiff 355 video. :):)

You may be suprised, this may indeed be a repost. ;);)

But either way, a cool vid and I am sure others will appreciate this thread also. Cheers Franck. :):)

4. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Yep, looks like it was added the 8th of Febuary and it only has 422 views to-date. :):)

So we can safely assume that is only just been uploaded to Youtube after ALL these years! :p:p

5. zero

zero Guest

Apr 24, 2007
    Yea you know this video is realy rare mate. I am sure that there will be no one on here that has ever seen it out side it being shown on the original Topgear program.
    I have seen them all on the net, including the Clarkson one testing the 348 ect. All the rest have been seen on the net but this one;). And i am dam sure that that video is NOT a repost on this forum.

6. Prancing 12

Prancing 12 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 11, 2004
    The long way home
    Awesome video! Thanks for posting

Is the black&white how it was produced? Shame... I'd love to see it in it's Rosso Corsa glory!

7. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    +1 ............ I have never seen that video either ...... :eek: ................. thank you for posting it Franck ......... :D!!!

8. agnello11

agnello11 Karting

May 27, 2008
    Good one! Looks to have been copied from old VHS??? The race track is Castle Combe by the way ;)

9. darrenliu

darrenliu Formula Junior

Jun 24, 2008
    Melbourne Australia
    Full Name:
    Darren Liu
    there's something flashing on the dash about a minute 24 into the video. Slow down light?

10. agnello11

agnello11 Karting

May 27, 2008
    :D Indicator I think ;)

11. dlynes

dlynes Formula 3

Oct 16, 2004
    Augusta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Dave
    nice video, thanks for posting never seen it

12. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

excellent.........thx for posting. Ive never seen it before!

13. DMOORE

DMOORE Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Great find. It's really interesting to see how the press viewed the 355 when it was released. She's a beauty!

Darrell.

14. Billdemart

Billdemart Karting

Mar 30, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Billy D
    Awesome video. Thanks.

15. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007