[vid] Alonso Goes Boom | FerrariChat

[vid] Alonso Goes Boom

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by SPEEDCORE, Sep 13, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
  2. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Just got word my host is doing some emergency upgrades therefore the vids maybe offline the next 60mins~.

3. Wolfgang5150

Wolfgang5150 F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Cool videos!!!! Where were you abel to view those at? I only get SpeedTV - is that a European tv feed?

4. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    *cough* internet *cough* ;) Its just 1gb file, I just chopped them up for easy viewing. Only got it cause it was Schumies last Monza :(

The Channel broadcasts in Germany, from what I have been told it continued coverage even after Bernie pulled the plug for F1 Digital channel in UK afew years back.

5. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Okay, from that feed I still don't see any metal bits in Massa's tire --- but boy did he shred that donut BIG time. Yikes. Calling that a "flat spot" is an understatement. I can see why trying to get 9 more laps out of it wasn't an option.

That may be one good thing to come out of the one tire supplier: if all the tires are the same, the extra weight to add a larger margin isn't as much of an issue.

6. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Do you have anymore videos of the BMW Sauber pulling off the track and going into the grass field? Very cool videos, thanks!

7. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    I dont recall the lap that happened, if you know Ill have a look.

8. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    It was at the end of the BMW video you posted. It looks like it was following one of the McLarens onto a grass field.

9. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Ohh, misunderstood.

Alas, that was the last frame of the grass :( then it cut back to the other BMW back on the truck for another 30secs odd and then the vid ended. Would of been cool if they let it continue to where he parks it.

10. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    what is the name of the original video file if you don't mind me asking? I can't seem to find it online.

That's wild how Massa takes off so fast, with a jack up tire!!