veyron has been driven by autobild german car magazine / nice pictures | Page 4 | FerrariChat

veyron has been driven by autobild german car magazine / nice pictures

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by alan, Aug 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hey Martin, do you happen to have any more pictures? I was thinking that the factory looked a little bit different. BTW nice picture.

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    It does look better in black. But still 1950 kgs ? That alone says it all about the car and its purpose.

3. Martin308GTB

Martin308GTB F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2003
    Black Forest Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin N.
    Sorry, no more pictures, at least nothing, what shows the factory better.
    What did you think how the factory should look like, and why ? :) A small factory for a small number of cars. There are 30 employees who are busy manufacturing the cars.

Best Regards from Germany

Martin

4. scuderia15

scuderia15 Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2005
    Theres an abandoned factory in Italy that used to be the Buggati factory for the EB110 which could be the one u are thinking about. It was featured in an issue of EVO magazine a few months back.

5. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I was thinking of the developing building in France in Car and Driver. I wasn't thinking it was bigger or smaller. BTW is that old Bugatti plant still in ok shape or is it gone?

6. scuderia15

scuderia15 Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2005
    the EB110 factory or the one the 30's and 40's cars were built in?

7. samlondon

samlondon Rookie

Sep 14, 2005
    London
    Full Name:
    Sam W

I think this is an absolute beast of a fantastic car, but the problem with seeing what its actually capable of on the street and in the marketplace is the fact that that day may never come. I mean its just too expensive. I doubt many will see it purely because of the fact that its so dear. I mean it costs more than a house! But if anyone is ever lucky enough to come face to face with one.. Well done!