Tiger Woods 2011 | FerrariChat

Tiger Woods 2011

Discussion in 'Technology' started by kizdan, Jan 11, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    Now that I am pretty much done with Gran Turismo 5, I have been really getting into this golf game. Anyone else playing?

2. suggett48116

suggett48116 Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2007
    Brighton,Michigan
    Full Name:
    Carl
    played one of the first Tiger Woods golf games and after getting a 20 under par I stopped.

3. White Knight

White Knight Formula 3

Aug 22, 2011
    Ogden, UT
    Full Name:
    Todd S.
    I play the 2012 version with Augusta. Haven't played in a while, but I love it. Great game and much more difficult than previous versions I've played.

The move interaction isn't perfect, but it's pretty solid, and of course Augusta is just gorgeous. I've broken par on a couple of the courses, but my best at Augusta is 78.

4. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I have an earlier version for PS2 as well, I think it's the '07 game. I crushed the scores in that version. This version, so far, is a different ball game. Maybe I'll get to the point where I am getting ridiculously low scores, but am probably quite a way from doing that.

I'd be curious to see the differences between the '11 and '12 versions...........