Tickets for The Quail | FerrariChat

Tickets for The Quail

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Tylers, Jul 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tylers

Tylers Rookie

Jun 9, 2012
    N California
    Full Name:
    Tyler Schilling
    Sicktoiz is giving away 12 tickets to this year's The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering. Tickets will be given to the top 10 submissions for new product ideas (2 ea. for the top two and 1 ea. for the next 8 submissions selected). Email addresses will only be used for notifying winners and no other purpose.

To enter visit www.sicktoiz.com

2. harleyud

harleyud Rookie

Aug 29, 2005

Cool idea! Thanks!

3. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I looked up their website and whatever the merchandise was, it was so low priced I couldn't see how they can
    give away that many tickets at $700 plus a pop! I don't even think the Quail allows tickets to be bought wholesale and resold

4. Tylers

Tylers Rookie

Jun 9, 2012
    N California
    Full Name:
    Tyler Schilling
    Sicktoiz is a proud silver sponsor of the Quail. Take a look at the collection portion of our website to see the products we offer vs. just the merch.

5. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I apologize. I thin k you are sponsoring a memorable event and one which you can find nice comfy couches to sit down on--not the case at Pebble (unless you get invited to a hospitality suite)

6. ipohopper

ipohopper Karting

Nov 5, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Full Name:
    Vik
    Darn. Missed this opportunity.