Thursday morning road trip? | FerrariChat

Thursday morning road trip?

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by rob lay, Aug 9, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Is anyone a pro cycling fan? Thursday, September 13th Stage 3 of the Tour of Missouri is a time trial in Branson. Most pro cycling in America is tier 2nd or 3rd at best, Tour of Missouri is bringing in some European Pro Tour teams along with the American continental teams. Discovery Channel will be there, which was Lance's team and had this year's 1st and 3rd place overall finisher in the Tour de France. The other two European teams planning on being there are Saunier Duval-Prodir and Predictor-Lotto. More may commit as we get closer.

Jennie and I are really thinking about driving to Eureka Springs Wednesday, staying the night at Crescent, and then driving the 63 miles to Branson to watch the time trial before coming back for cop rides and drunken welcoming committee. Let me know if anyone else would be interested. Logistics might not work for us as it would require another day off from work and getting the Grandparents to Texas a day earlier.

http://www.tourofmissouri.com/

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    So I take it you and Jenny are driving and not flying. Good for you. Let me know if you plan on being in Branson for this event. I will have taken all day thurs and the rest of the weekend off. I would love to meet ya'll in Branson for this event. However, Michelle and I may have to leave to get #5 around that time so we may not be able to come at all. :(

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr

Steve, your Lambo is coming to Crescent, I do hope that it works out that you get to come.

It was great seeing you the other day, I hope the "hotel" was ok!

We are full for Crescent Classic 2007 and are applying registrations received after July 27th towards Crescent Classic 2008 as both Hotels are completely booked for 2007.

Let me knows how number "5" is coming!

Chris

4. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Begin Hijack.

Enjoyed seeing you and Dana and the rest of the group last weekend. It was a great boys weekend. I did like finally getting to see the "heavy petting zoo" after hearing so much about it. I couldn't ask for better accomodations and company. Hopefully the Crescent will work out. I will keep ya'll posted.

I am putting a little something in the mail as a thank you.

Hijack over.

Steve