Thanks Chris | FerrariChat

Thanks Chris

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by slm, Sep 13, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    #1 slm, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    Crescent 2010 was another great event. I thought it was the best one yet. Chris out did himself again this year. Thanks also to Doug, Stu, Scott, Bernie and Dana for all the work they do for the event. It was a treat to get to meet Derek Bell. Hopefully, folks will start posting picture. Lots of great stories - including 7 special driving awards!

Thanks Chris!!

2. sws4re

sws4re Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2006
    Olathe Ks
    Full Name:
    Scott Sweat
    #2 sws4re, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This was the best C.C. ever. He is my best pic of the weekend. This is Derek Bell, 5 time Le Man winner taking a pic of me... This guy is so cool he forgot HE was the celebrity! lol.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    that is pretty cool. Derek was great.

4. speedypinoy

speedypinoy Karting

Oct 18, 2006
    Wichita
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Chris, a BIG Thanks for organizing this awesome event. Many miles were driven, many memories made, though some imortalized in the legal text, "undeserved of course" , and some of the friendliest people I've met. The roads were unbelievable! I'm not too sure there are enough explatives to describe the trip. Thank you again, and will be looking forward to next year. Scott and Kay

5. johnes71

johnes71 Rookie

Oct 3, 2006
    dallas, texas
    Full Name:
    john savickas
    Hey Chris: Incredibly well organized and fun event, you must be a magician to be able to pull this off with an all volunteer staff. Thank you so much for devoting so much of your personal time to help others find the incredible roads, culture, and camaraderie of the Crescent Classic.
    Regards, John (F430 Spider with challenge stripping)

6. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    Chris and to all that helped...
    A huge thanks for once again putting on a fantastic event. Every year on Sunday morning I wake up depressed knowing that everyone is going home. Already looking forward to next year.

Brian

7. bkniep

bkniep Karting

Dec 31, 2008
    St Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Bill Kniep
    I'll add my thanks to the chorus. It was my first visit and I had an amazing time. Chasing Derek Bell in his 430 was a car/driving indelible memory for the ages.
    Very special all around. I'll be back every year.
    Bill Kniep
    (blue 355 spider)

8. BENSVT

BENSVT Rookie

Sep 26, 2007
    Magnificent Crescent, Chris! Just a wonderful time had by ALL. Kudos and thanks to everyone that helped make this event such a success. Already looking forward to next year. Happy Anniversary to you and Dana! ...Ben