Starbucks | FerrariChat

Starbucks

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by 458beast, Mar 14, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 458beast

458beast Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2011
    rainy
    Full Name:
    Will
    Is the Strawberry and Creame Frappucino from Starbucks healthy? Obviously the cream won't be but is it generally healthy because they have a lot of starberries in?

Or do they contaminate the drink with crappy ingredients like fast food burgers do?

2. sct4a

sct4a F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 1, 2008
    About the only thing healthy from there is tea and water. All their trendy drinks have enough calories to count for a meal.

3. 458beast

458beast Formula Junior

Oct 12, 2011
    rainy
    Full Name:
    Will
    Wow, looks like I wont be going to starbucks much!

Thanks guys!

4. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Same with jamba juice, very hi in calories. Their protein drinks have very little protein also.
    Ed

5. sct4a

sct4a F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 1, 2008
    The only thing I like about jamba juice is they do great fresh squeezed OJ. They have one of those huge awesome machines that I want (but don't want to have to clean) for juicing them.

6. Frips_Girl

Frips_Girl Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    The numbers don't lie!

My only two drinks I have at Starbucks, and only on occasion, are the iced coffee which I dress myself (no syrup and no cream), and the skinny vanilla latte.

7. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    STARBUCKS SUCKS............DD WAY TO GO.............

8. parkersharon32

Mar 15, 2012
    Of course it has lots of calories. But its yummmm and that’s what matters to me.

9. Ferraribot

Ferraribot F1 Veteran

I'm sure it's full of sugar. I get the iced coffee with splenda, a tiny bit of skim milk, and whipped cream, which is made with whole whipping cream (low sugar).