News

SOLD!!!!1998 355 Spider Stick!! NART BLUE

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Hi Everyone i'm representing a very nice get into the game 355 for one of my clients !
    We have a 1998 355 Spider STICK
    In Nart Blue/Cuoio with 18,600 mi.
    This car runs solid tracks straight and is in very nice condition it does need a major service but I will help you with that it has extensive service records from day one .
    It has new Bridgestone Potenza S-04 tires and a new battery . AC blows ice cold . Clutch is in good shape all stickies have been addressed . Car has fabspeed headers & Fabspeed Cats
    Once again please understand I am respecting my clients wishes and I will not list the price as to protect the integrity of the market .
    I assure you as all of the cars that I sell this one is also priced right and well below market . If you are interested pick up the phone and call me I am happy to discuss this car in absolute detail with you .
    Mike
    973-610-7111

2. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    That is, to borrow a Jeremy Clarkson-ism, "bite the back of your hand gorgeous."

I wish I were able to justify adding a car right now, because if I could, I think this one would be it.

3. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thanks brother! im always here for you :)

4. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars