So I need to upgrade my first F car with performance sounds? | FerrariChat

So I need to upgrade my first F car with performance sounds?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by carlovers2021, Apr 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carlovers2021

carlovers2021 Karting

Mar 25, 2021
    Full Name:
    chandra siauw
    Hi,
    I just bought 2012 California that has lots of upgrade like tons of carbon fibers, electric seats with heat and memory seats, led steering wheel, stereo, 20” wheel upgrade and magneride dual mode suspensions and so on...

the only thing that has not upgraded is muffler.... it is standard OEM sounds which I am impressed compared to my 2011 Aston Martin Rapide that I just sold for this new F car.

I live in Denver, Co so wondering if any shop that offer the F muffler performance upgrade for my new toy? I am new to F car but my wife has Maserati Ghibli which I love it too... (Ferrari engine)

2. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

You probably want a Tubistyle. Look for a dealer/installer. If you can't find anyone, send me a message in conversations, I know some Fcar heavy hitters in Denver.

3. carlovers2021

carlovers2021 Karting

Mar 25, 2021
    Full Name:
    chandra siauw
    Thanks George for your email. I bought CPO from a Ferrari dealer with two year extended warranty and they told me that I can’t do any mods or will void the warranty so I can’t do anything but enjoy the car as is which is not bad since it’s in perfect condition and drive very well for my first F car compared to other car I had before....

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Look up the Magnuson-Moss Act.

Matt