Shipping | FerrariChat

Shipping

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by vincep99, Apr 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    I know there are a lot of threads out there for car shipping. I wanted though to share a recent good experience I had.

I needed a car shipped from Vegas to Michigan. I shopped around and ended up with Select 1, which is what my company uses. Their prices were competitive but I chose them because they responded to me instantly and also kept me up to date at each and every step. Car got here with absolutely no issues.

The contact I used:

Jay Calunga

734-558-6299 (office)

734-946-7840 (cell)

whatheheck likes this.
  2. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    Just to let you know the power of "search", I used them to ship my Cali T from Vegas to Fort Lauderdale, they did a great job.

3. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    Good to hear!

It's nice to hear others' good experiences. Also nice when shipping itself becomes part of the overall (hopefully good) experience. I was scared as hell buying a car in Vegas, but every step from the phone calls to the PO, the visit to see the service records (as well as seeing and driving the car of course) and the shipping are part of the good memory

4. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    thanks for the review!

5. Doc_Dent

Doc_Dent Karting

Mar 2, 2015
    Any company that doesn't mind sharing every detail in the process of shipping is really confident about what they R doing in my dictionary.
    Great to know.
    Tc