For Sale - Set of Manuals for 360 Modena | FerrariChat

For Sale Set of Manuals for 360 Modena

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by TheRealFlyingBear, Jan 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheRealFlyingBear

Apr 27, 2020
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I'm selling the set of manuals from my 360 Modena. Comes with everything shown in the photos. Everything is in good condition. Most of the booklets are in great shape. The owner's manual has some wear on the edges but is overall good and doesn't any damage/wear other than that.

The flashlight looks nice, but is not functional. Someone (maybe me) tried to open it and failed. Some scratches on the bottom cover from the attempted removal.

The leather case has a single "dent" in the leather on the front surface (see photos). It is not scratched or torn, just an impression. Otherwise in excellent shape.

Asking for $400, includes shipping within the continental USA.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Keith360

Keith360 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2015
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Keith Williams
    Don’t let the immobilizer slip go. It needs to stay with the car.

3. TheRealFlyingBear

Apr 27, 2020
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Ken
    The car was lost in an accident. It won’t be needing it anymore. :(

4. TheRealFlyingBear

Apr 27, 2020
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Ken
    This has been claimed, thanks again FChat!