Roselli Garage- San Jose | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Roselli Garage- San Jose

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Aug 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

In started the same thread a while back... please ppl use the search button!!!!
    Roberto is the best end of the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. action-ant

action-ant Karting

Nov 16, 2015
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    +1 Roberto and his guys are top notch--they care about their work and know these cars inside out. The shop is always full of neat cars too!

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  3. fboutlaw

fboutlaw Karting

Dec 3, 2014
    Woodside, CA
    I'll also throw in my +1 for Roberto and his shop (and the surrounding ones). Having a fab shop and upholstery shop across the street is very convenient. His work is really top notch, prices are the same as any other independent mechanic in the bay area, his guys are all well trained and capable. The only issue is that he's been overloaded with work for quite a while (because he's so good). I saw he hired a shop manager, so hoping things start to level out at Roselli's and he can finally enjoy some of his well earned success.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I would agree! Roberto has to learn to say no I guess; too many happy customers;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk