Rides to Remember 2019! | FerrariChat

Rides to Remember 2019!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Gatorrari, May 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    A reminder that our favorite annual "feel good" event is coming up in just over three weeks! As far as I'm concerned, Rides to Remember is a "must do" event, ahead of other interesting events that may be happening on the same date. And if you've never driven AMP, it's fun even if you can't go as fast as you'd like to.

And if you don't have a car to bring for the kids to choose from, volunteer! I did that a couple of years ago when my car was in the shop, and I still had a blast! Don't forget that you get free lunch whether you're a driver or a volunteer, and the smiles on the faces of the kids are priceless. It also doesn't take all day; after lunch you're free to leave.

(I've been committed to this event ever since the beginning. The young fellow who rode with me at the first event did not survive to see the second one. We owe it to these kids to give them some sunshine in the midst of the darkness that many of them may be experiencing. Hopefully, they'll all make it. But...)

So join us at Ferrari of Atlanta on June 1. (Even the drive to AMP is fun.) Register at http://fmoaridestoremember.org/.

2. CarAholic

CarAholic Formula Junior

May 10, 2016
    Didn’t even know this existed but I will be there. Thanks for bringing it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk