Reservation Confirmations | FerrariChat

Reservation Confirmations

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by cmparrenzo, May 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    This year we are having to send out Reservation Confirmations to previous attendee's to guarantee they have first priority to return to Crescent Classic 2007 due to the demand for attending this year.

The reservation confirmations will go out on Wednesday this week, you can download your registration form at www.crescentclassic.com your registration form and fees need to be returned by June 15th to stay on the priority list.

While we still have a very limited number of openings for this year, we want to make sure we get to see the friends we have made at previous Crescent Classic events.

If you have not attended Crescent Classic before and would like to attend, please go to www.crescentclassic.com for a Registration form.

We look forward to seeing old and new friends at Crescent Classic this year!

Chris Parr

2. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    Chris

Are you sending one to me? I had registered but was unable to attend for 2006 and requested my fees be applied to this year. My wife and I plan to attend this year and want to make sure we get a spot. Thanks

Greg Wood
    9 River Ridge Circle
    Little Rock, AR 72227

3. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Greg, yes, you have a reservation, I will have Stu send you a confirm. You do need to make your hotel reservation at the Crescent as soon as possible.

4. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    You should have received your reservation confirmation if you have attended Crescent Classic in the past...

We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Chris

5. ronr

ronr Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2002
    DFW, TX
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I didn't get anything, are you guys full yet?

Ron

6. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Ron, we have you on our "reserved" list, go to www.crescentclassic.com and download your registration form and forward to the address on the form, see you soon!

7. ronr

ronr Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2002
    DFW, TX
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Will do - Thanks!

8. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    #8 rob lay, Jun 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Tell what's his name he needs to be responsible for once and get his room reserved and entry sent in. I've gone back to chicks this year, so no room for him with Jennie and I. At least Jennie won't be too hung over in the mornings to help me drive! :D
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. dcrews85tr

dcrews85tr Karting

Aug 1, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Yeah it's obvious those guys (and the one who was taking the picture) were having too much fun. No wonder your bringing Jennie with you this time. Look forward to seeing you guys there!

10. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Rob, are ya'll bringing the baby. I happen to know of a few kids who would love to spend time with the little one.

Oh and aren't the guys in the above pictures flaming ....., well you know?

Steve

11. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    we've thought about it, but probably not this year. I'm just finishing up my pilots license and we might actually fly up, looks like a little airport 10 miles east of Eureka Springs. So either flying or driving up (in the 328) won't be 10 month old friendly. Got to get one of those 456's! :)

also good for the grandparents to get their time and Jennie and I to get ours now and then. :)

12. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Rob, lets us know when you are coming in.

13. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    Chris

I have not got my confirmation yet will it be sent by regular mail or E mail?
    I mailed another reservation form in today, I wasn't sure if you needed it or not since you have mine from last year. Do I owe any additional after last year's fee is credited?

Thanks

Greg

14. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Chris -

We were supposed to make it last year but had to cancel. Spots still open? We would be part of the DFW caravan and met you and the KC crowd at FFQC 2004.

Rob and Karen