Record asking price for a pouch from La Scuderia Rossa | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Record asking price for a pouch from La Scuderia Rossa

Discussion in '206/246' started by dm_n_stuff, Aug 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    both lenard and i happened to list the pouches at the same time. given their rarity and the fact that these two are the very few that have coe up for bid recently, the bid price was a surprise. however, keep in mind that these aren't getting any more common and there is a whole new wave of dino buyers in the making. maybe it is wishful thinking, but i think this is the reason the bids were where they were - that an dthe uncertainties in the new ebay "hidden bidder" system

2. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

3. Ferrari Rare Parts

Ferrari Rare Parts Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 18, 2006
    Rome Italy
    Full Name:
    Orlando
  4. Ferrari Rare Parts

Ferrari Rare Parts Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 18, 2006
    Rome Italy
    Full Name:
    Orlando
    i've never gone really! Just mind my own business for a while.sorting out my parts business to do it right!

Check out the dino page on my website www.lascuderiarossa.com

5. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott

Yes, your 98.7% eBay rating shows that you haven't burned many recently,
    but buyers tend to recall those deceptive ads on the fake tool kits you ran...

6. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    maybe i am too naive, but i would like to assume that after everything lsr has endured, he is still here. he has continued to offer stuff on ebay and buyers seem to be happy. there is no doubt past mistakes and problems have hurt his ebay sales, but yet he remains. sponsoring f-chat isn't going to hurt him, but will it help him? hopefully, one of us will give him a chance and report back. why would he spend the money here, with all of us cynics, if he wasn't sincere?