Quail Rally-website reveals little... | FerrariChat

Quail Rally-website reveals little...

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Sep 5, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    After I read the FML latest issue I noticed they mentioned the Quail Rally which I had previously been unaware of. I went to the website but this is all they say:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Quail Rally

Launched in 1997, The Quail Rally is a three‐day drive preceding The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering. Comprised of 30 vintage automobiles from different car collectors, it is a good drive, with good friends, for a good cause. Participation is by invitation only.

The Quail Rally 2017

In 2017, The Quail Rally offers an opportunity to discover the back roads and spectacular vistas of Monterey County and its Pacific Ocean coastline, while raising funds for local and national charitable organisations.(sp) The Quail Rally brings together an upscale group of automobile cognoscenti and lifestyle connoisseurs, along with leading brands of today's luxury industry. "
    But when you go to the Event Details and click on it, nothing opens. Maybe they erased it after the event.

for those of us who were out of the loop like to know:
    How do you qualify?
    What's the price?
    Does it include hotels/and/or restaurant stops?
    Is there a published list of this year's attendees and their cars?
    Are they going to give reporters the itinerary so we can see the cars?
    but maybe for this website the only important question is: what percentage in 2017 were Ferraris?

2. MRY

MRY Formula Junior

May 14, 2015
    Monterey Peninsula
    You have to be accepted to show at Quail to be eligible for the rally....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk