Point Standings After R2: | FerrariChat

Point Standings After R2:

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by johnhoughtaling, Apr 28, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    For point standings after R2, go to

http://www.challengeclubracing.com/index.htm

for those racers sitting on the bench, R3 at Monticello is coming up May 18-20. The rules allow two rounds to be dropped (or 4 races), so you can begin at Monticello and still race for full points.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Jeff must have worked all winter to get his car in 355! :D Don't know why you would want to unmodify such a beautiful machine, that has to be the coolest 355 race car ever.

3. johnhoughtaling

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    Jeff ran alone in the exhibition class

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Sounds good, I just noticed he had points for 355.

BTW John, I believe you partnered with that internet marketing company to drive some business their way as much as market CCR. Please get me a contact for them! Website is great and unbelievable they were driving 6,000 Facebook likes a day just a few days after you opened the site. It then dropped off to 200 a day for awhile, but I'm intrigued! Thanks.

5. johnhoughtaling

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    #5 johnhoughtaling, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    Jeff's points for 355 are a mistake.

We partnered with KineticFin one of our sponsors.

Thanks for the compliments. The website is going to get even better.

We are trying to bring CCR to the next level. During each race at Sebring and Daytona (at the celebration event) we had our promo girls handing out thousands of fan cards. That combined with after each race we get the word out with pictures and races and info to people interested in cars. We hired a pro photographer to document each race and that material is going out. The response has been fantastic, their comments are great, and if you see all of the fans with Ferrari Avitars it's really cool. The fans are very intrigued by the Ferrari races and access that is given to them on the drivers. We are going to do a lot more with the fans, like "raffle off a ride." We are building a very good community fan base. We are going to have real time apps for smart phones to exclusively follow CCR races and info.

There is a lot in the works. Very excited about some confidential negotiations that are going to bring this to the next level. Better snap up those 355, 360, 430 challenge cars bc they are not making anymore and the demand nationally is going to soar.

We miss you Rob, put down your hunting rifle and come on down. I think you'll be impressed with the events this year!

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Will try to make Road Atlanta and/or New Orleans. Beyond the hunting and buying land for some reason it is a bunch of fun being a "back marker" in bass fishing tournaments. I really suck right now, so liking the challenge. flashbacks to Spec. RX7 2001. :)

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/community/profile/home.cfm?uid=155336

7. vlamgat

vlamgat Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2004
    Sheltons Ferrari Market letter this month has a bunch of the Celebration in its lead and the majority of the pictures are of CCR cars. He seemed quite impressed that 27 cars went at it in a proper race.

8. vlamgat

vlamgat Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2004
    Oops - I meant Sheehan not Shelton.

9. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Just a reminder to fix the error. :)

10. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Colin, did you get your Traqmate and GoPro HD sorted out?