Partnership between FORZA CCR and Chin Motorsports | FerrariChat

Partnership between FORZA CCR and Chin Motorsports

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by YuliaHoughtaling, Jan 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. YuliaHoughtaling

Apr 15, 2013
    New Orleans
    FORZA Challenge Club Racing has become the premier provider of competition events for owners of Ferrari Challenge cars (348,355,360,430 and 458) . For 2015, FORZA Challenge Club Racing will offer premier track dates by partnering with Chin Motorsports.com, the leading provider of track events in the USA.

Chin Motorsports.com has agreed to allocate dedicated time in their daily track event schedule to accommodate CCR activities at selected calendar dates. If you wish to have more track time and additional practices during CCR event, please register directly with Chin Motorsports (advance run group only).

See you in couple weeks at HMS!

2. Mr Turbo

Mr Turbo Rookie

Apr 1, 2012
    Sebastian, FL
    Full Name:
    Jim H.
    Great news to hear that two of my favorite organizations have teamed up! Chin Motorsports has access to premier tracks and preferred dates to many of the classic road courses in America.
    Speaking as one of their senior instructors, what better way is there to spend a weekend with my fellow track enthusiasts and then get the added pleasure of watching my favorite Ferraris mixing it up on track.

3. Lcawley

Lcawley Karting

Nov 16, 2011
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Lance C. Cawley
    Awesome, signed up for the extra practice time on Saturday with Chin before my CCR race on Saturday at Homestead.