For Sale - Old Style Ferrari Battery Maintainer | FerrariChat

For Sale Old Style Ferrari Battery Maintainer

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by FerrariofAlberta, Mar 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariofAlberta

Feb 24, 2021
    Full Name:
    Scott McMonigle
  2. Neil Kathol

Neil Kathol Rookie

Mar 14, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta, CA
    Full Name:
    Neil Kathol
    Thanks for offering this item and great photos! May I ask - do you know what decade it dates from or where/what car it came from, does it have battery post alligator clips, and does it work? I would like to make an offer and would be able to just pick it up ...

3. FerrariofAlberta

Feb 24, 2021
    Full Name:
    Scott McMonigle
    Hey Neil! It was from the early 2000's. It came from a 360, but it was the same for most models of that period. I don't have it in front of me, but I can grab it tonight. I can check then about the alligator clips, and last time it was checked it was working. This would be a good piece to complete a car so you have everything. But I would keep it aside, and use a current Ctek charger for normal use. (I have those too, and use one for my own Ferrari)

Also email me back at: [email protected]

Thanks Neil!

4. FerrariofAlberta

Feb 24, 2021
    Full Name:
    Scott McMonigle
  5. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    These were optional on Ferraris from late 90s to about 2007. Expensive option at around $850 on the 575M. That beautiful Schedoni case is worth at least half of the asking price, more like 75%.

430tdf likes this.
  6. FerrariofAlberta

Feb 24, 2021
    Full Name:
    Scott McMonigle