NYC ePRIX - July 15 & 16 | FerrariChat

NYC ePRIX - July 15 & 16

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Wade, Jun 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    A friend just set me an email on this. Looks like a fun way to see NYC while I'm in the vicinity.

Formula E arrives in Brooklyn for the inaugural New York City ePrix on July 15 & 16. Formula E will host the first ever race to take place within the five boroughs of New York City in modern history at the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal.

NYC ? Formula E Tickets

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7IjezMiJOk[/ame]

2. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    I'm in Brookyln pretty often for work and recently noticed this in a local newspaper. Pretty cool that they were able to actually make the event happen in NYC. It must be tough for Formula E organizers since all the races are street tracks.

As far me, not work the time and headache to attend. Although I wouldn't expect big crowds - a Hipster fixie bicycle race would probably get more spectators in Brookyln!

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    The last time I was in Brooklyn (excluding Breukelen) was in the mid 70s. So it'll be interesting to see it again. Usually when I'm in NYC its usually Manhattan and Staten Island.