Nouvalari SS exhaust | FerrariChat

Nouvalari SS exhaust

Discussion in '348/355' started by lanab, Feb 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lanab

lanab Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2016
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I'm assembling the Nouvalari Super Sport exhaust system with their 200 cell sport cats, excellent finish and detail on the parts but I have a small problem, it seems the flange on the rear muffler can't flush to the bypass valve, the pipe seems to protrude to far from the flange.

Take a look at the picture.

Anyone else had this problem when you assembled everything, did you have to cut the pipe?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. jgriff

jgriff Formula 3

Jun 16, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Sorry, I have no advice. I had this exhaust on my first 355 though and it sounded better than my current Capristo.

3. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    from that pic.. looks like you have a 2.7 car..
    what valve is that.. is it the oem..?

I also have the Nouvalari SS. but my car is a 5.2

that lip at the top flange of the exhaust is supposed to slip into the valve. so that the valve sits flush to the flange.
    seems the bpv you have is not allowing it to slip in..?

4. lanab

lanab Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2016
    Stockholm, Sweden
    #4 lanab, Feb 9, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    I have a 2.7 car.

Yes it slips in no problem into the valve, i had to shorten down the pipe so the valve is completely flush to the flange now.

The pipe should be sticking out from the flange about 0,2 inch as the original exhaust, but it was almost 0.8 inch out so the valve could not flush against the flange.