New to me GTC4 Lusso, where can I find instructions for the infotainment system. | FerrariChat

New to me GTC4 Lusso, where can I find instructions for the infotainment system.

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Georgemaser, Dec 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    #1 Georgemaser, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    After going to pick up a 2020 Panamera gts and being very disappointed after my test drive I started looking for a GTC4 Lusso (I have had a FF). I found a 2017 with 1200 miles at Wide World Of Ferrari, in NY, that fit my specifications. Fist of all, I must say what a fabulous experience I had with Justin at Wide World. He met me there on a Sunday and had bagels and coffee waiting for me. I test drive the car and was thrilled with it. I negotiated my price (of which I thought was a more then fair number)
    and even got a set of one season old snow tires with it and an extra 2 year bumper to bumper warranty. I was waiting for something to fall through or the dealer to not live up to the deal but it never happened. I have bought two new Ferraris in the past from different dealers and I never had as nice of a buying experience as I did with Justin. I am very impressed with him and the dealership. Now as far as the Lusso,
    this thing is awesome! I am trying to make it an everyday vehicle (we will see about that) that I can drive in the snow. My only issue is I am unsure how to set up the radio with the station and favorites. Is there an additional manual or pdf somewhere that explains the infotainment system more then the manual? I can’t figure out how to set stations and set favorites. Thank you for the response.

Attached Files:

otakki, Garretto, tomc and 2 others like this.
  2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I love the car, congrats

3. KenU

KenU Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Planet Earth
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Congrats! Did you ask Justin?

4. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Beautiful car

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

5. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    Thank you for the compliments. Justin was looking for something to help. I will also try calling Ferrari today.

6. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Congratulations! Beautiful spec and you can use the car every day- just watch out for potholes. The radio, I will have to go sit out in mine later and see, I set it up on day one and now I forget! I have my favorites and once that is in I dont use anything else- mostly I play my music from streaming.

7. Vladislav Pochuev

Mar 31, 2019
    Full Name:
    Vladislav Pochuev
  8. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Sometimes the manual doesn’t come with at that moment..

Tune the radio or satellite to the station that you like. Push the button on the touchscreen until you hear the beep. This will save it to the favorites within the source. In order to go from the radio to the Bluetooth/media/HD you have to hit the home button below the touchscreen.

Incidentally you can only change the date and time from the left TFT screen.

That’s all I figured out so far.
    Congrats it’s really an amazing car.

Drive it well
    ScottS

Caeruleus11 and KenU like this.
  9. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Thanks Scott- that sounds about right. The favorites screen takes a few moments more than Id like to come up but it does work.

10. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Congrats!!

As ScottS said long hold the station Until the beep and it’s set....the Favorite screen is annoying as the list can be long but only the first few show on the screen. They callus have made them one liners to fit more. There are some other annoying things about the system in general but overall it’s not too bad....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottS and Caeruleus11 like this.