New Format | FerrariChat

New Format

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Flash, Nov 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Flash

Flash Rookie

Oct 4, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Tony SW
    Listen up you guys. This is Anthony (Bruce's Son) the new format of the board isnt that hard to get. I have my own website that runs off of the exact same format. I assume that this board is Vbulletin 3 BETA 7. If rob lay is out there, i suggest that you make an announcements forum (not permanent) just for now so members may be able to see important updates about new things. Also, I would suggest making the homepage more user friendly. You know instead of having all of those areas, have it so that there is one link that brings you to a page where you can access all of those areas. If you would like, I could show you one of my boards and you can go from there. Also, if you would edit your header HTML and make it centered, then you would have more success. This is contstructive criticism, dont take it the wrong way.

Also, if any members have any questions about this, you can email me at [email protected] or my AIM name is Flash4990.