New 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost Revealed | FerrariChat

New 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost Revealed

Discussion in 'British' started by Flash G, Sep 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Flash G

Flash G Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2006
    Hollywood Hills
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    Here is Rolls-Royce’s interpretation of “post-opulence.” They just revealed the New Ghost.

As someone who is obsessed with classic Rolls-Royces like the old Phantoms, Clouds, Shadows And Corniches, I think this has all the external appeal of a VW Phaeton.

Put an Audi or BMW grille and badge on it and you’d think it was the new A8 or 7 series.

Completely bland and uninspiring external design.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    That's uninspired? Hah! Mercedes says, "Hold my beer!"
    Have you seen the new S Class? Talk about uninspired. It looks like a bad Chinese knock-off. godawful

Image Unavailable, Please Login

absent likes this.
  3. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    I have to agree here.
    Had all S-Class editions since the 1979 450 SEL but my current daily driver 2019 S63 is my last one.
    There is absolutely nothing appealing to me in that new S.
    Aping Tesla and introducing the idiotic huge TV in the middle of dashboard to replace all switches, buttons, etc, makes it look mass production cheap and downright dangerous to operate at speed.
    Going through multiple menus to find the one that increases lumbar support might be a computer nerd wet dream but is totally retarded since it increases chances of an accident.
    Big fail and a long standing customer lost.....

versamil, Flash G, BJK and 1 other person like this.
  4. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert

Chinese is who the sell to and thus the look

5. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    This is exactly why I ditched my Taycan. The control interface was way to involved.