Need guidance on 365GTC/4 values please | FerrariChat

Need guidance on 365GTC/4 values please

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by wolfturbo, May 16, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    Guys,

I've been on the sidelines with respect to vintage Ferraris for a long time. I did, however, just get offered what appears to be a very nice red/black GTC/4. I have long been a fan of these cars, so I am interested in pursuing the vehicle. I will do a thorough PPI if I choose to move forward, but first I need some guidance on price.

What is the upper end of the range for a very nice, no stories car? Not a concours car, but just a nice driver that needs very little to be enjoyed.

All guidance is most appreciated! Best regards to all!

Rob

2. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #2 Zanny1, May 16, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Upper end...... probably $90K. I haven´t heard of one yet that broke the $100K mark. Decent example........ $65-$75K. The issue with these cars is that there are very few ever for sale, they are considered undervalued by many, and are pretty costly to work on. I bought mine, essentially a beater, three years ago for $40K. I´ve since invested another 30 in it and am still not finished.

They are a blast to drive, very user friendly, and (IMHO) a rolling piece of art. The 365 GTC4 website can give you more ideas about colors, technical etc.
    Good luck.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Lemke

Lemke F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2004
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    ^^^What is the website?
    Beautiful car btw!!! I hope to own one sometime in the future.

4. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike