Need dealer info | FerrariChat

Need dealer info

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Morrie, Aug 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Morrie

Morrie Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Sarasota/Asheville
    Is anyone familiar with Premier Sportscars in Springfield, MO?

I'm considering a car this firm is offering and would appreciate any info from anyone who has experience with them.

2. scott1967

scott1967 Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I have reviewed their website many times. They have great looking cars, but I think they are high in price. I called several times on the Ruby Red 328 they currently have trying to get them to come down in price because it hasn't sold. They indicated that it was slotted to get repainted to Ferrari red and it should sell mmediatley. Eveyone I spoke to seemed very professional and the list of references they have on their website is impressive. Many of them have names and numbers on them. I would give them a call. Good luck.

Scott

P.S. which one are you currently looking at?

3. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    I have visited them a couple of times. I don't have any sales experience with them, but they did let me sit in a 360 Spider for the fun of it.

4. Morrie

Morrie Karting

Nov 4, 2003
    Sarasota/Asheville
    Scott,

I'm considering the 88 1/2 328.

5. scott1967

scott1967 Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Morrie - good luck. When I called on the Ruby Red one a few weeks back they told me that they had already sold the 88 1/2 red/tan for $52,500. That is why they were going to paint the Ruby Red one Ferrari Red.

Good luck it looks very nice.

Scott