my favourite ferrari & shout to full garage | Page 2 | FerrariChat

my favourite ferrari & shout to full garage

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by redferrarispyder, Jul 29, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. aidanparte

aidanparte Formula 3

Jul 18, 2004
    #26 aidanparte, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
    I have simply expressed some doubts about your claims because some of your posts seem rather implausible and whenever anyone asks for details of your cars or the nature of any problem you never seem to respond satisfactorily if at all. You frequently request photos of various cars, yet the only photos of your 400 after several years of activity on the forum are those few in that garage.

I never said that the 400i didn't exist in 1979 - I might be wrong, but I think the only comment I've ever made on the matter was that production of the 400i actually commenced in 1979.

I wish you all the best with your 400, 612, Lamborghini Diablo, etc.

Aidan

2. aidanparte

aidanparte Formula 3

Jul 18, 2004
    Bruce

I'm over it. I was bit surprised that Peter didn't mention the fact that it was on eBay when I went for a test drive and spent a long time looking through the paperwork. I do prefer the earlier models with the wood console though. I do love my car, but I think my ultimate 400 would be a carburretored manual.

Cheers

Aidan

3. blkprlz

blkprlz Formula 3

Mar 24, 2007
    Tampa bay
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    Not to be anal Aidan, but it's Diablo :D
    & that baby is for sale a couple of miles from me, I want that so bad but I'd have to sell one of my houses :(

I knew you weren't serious, I figured that you 'were' surprised...for what reason, I didn't know. & I asked Peter the Wed. before auction end if he could pull it from eBay & consider it sold pending my & Bill's inspection, he said "No" & that he had a couple of people who were going to look at it that weekend (which turned out that you were one of them). Iirc, auction end was on Mon. around 8:30PM. Peter said that there is a snipe program to do what I did.

Yes, yes,...go on

Now that's a mouthful :D lol

4. aidanparte

aidanparte Formula 3

Jul 18, 2004
    Diabolical typo corrected, thanks.

5. blkprlz

blkprlz Formula 3

Mar 24, 2007
    Tampa bay
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    :D :D

6. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Guess I missed this thread the first time around.

I don't even understand what's going on here. If you're gonna lie about owning a Ferrari.. well you know. The 400i is not exactly the "panty dropping" car.

Drove my 412 this morning in fact... Still a great car.

And Christian- How in the world did I stand over your car at Tutto Italiano and not place the car with the guy?? My Yellow 355 was about 20 feet away! We have to get together and compare notes at some point.