[Music/ Video] Exotics in Carlsbad Jan-06 | FerrariChat

[Music/ Video] Exotics in Carlsbad Jan-06

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Ryan in SD, Feb 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

rate this video, 4 being the best

1. 1

2. 2

3. 3

4. 4

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    Pretty good. I'm actually sending this link to a few friends as a model of how they should put their own videos together. Only minor suggestion is I would have liked a little more engine noise and maybe a little less jerkiness at the beginning and during the run behind the Porsche, but great mix of shots and nice music synch. Thanks for sharing.

2. Sportscarnut

Sportscarnut Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2005
    Good critique above, but overall excellent job.

Thanks you for your creative efforts, without guys like you and Frank nobody would know what they were missing :)

3. Ryan in SD

Ryan in SD Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    Thanks, I completly agree with the critique. Unfortunately I cant drive and video tape at the same time so I had my friend video tape and he didnt want to look at the lcd screen because I think it made him feel car sick or something. Thats why its shaky, I am looking to get a camera mount though so future videos will hopefully have rock solid camera work (in car footage). Oh BTW if your reading Cal, thanks for filming anyway :D

Also, when I hosted it on streetfire, they kinda messed up the beginning. Its suppose to be a black screen in the beginning until the music has the drum thing, Whatever, I plan on handing out DVDs at the upcoming car meets. They will be higher quality.

4. Young

Young Formula Junior

Aug 24, 2005
    Home Town Buffet
    Full Name:
    R U Mr Pininfarina?
    Nice work, makes you wanna drive!!!

5. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
  6. Ryan in SD

Ryan in SD Formula Junior

Mar 1, 2005
    San Diego
    quicktime?

How did we do this last time? I can send you a dvd....

7. sportcars14a

sportcars14a Karting

Jul 31, 2004
    Thats a good video ryan, I love the Mini part!

8. prodigy

prodigy Rookie

Jun 3, 2005
    La Jolla, CA
    Full Name:
    Stephan
    Great video! I can see why it took you so long to put it up. Looks like a lot of work.

I agree with the people above, it def. would be nice to hear the cars more. I would've loved to see more of the cruise, but then again I am a little biased on that part...seeing as I was along for it.