For Sale - Most Badass sedan around | FerrariChat

For Sale Most Badass sedan around

Discussion in 'Cars' started by AMG USA, Jun 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AMG USA

AMG USA Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Jan 4, 2017
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Atlantis Motor Group
    #1 AMG USA, Jun 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Start with a 2019 Mercedes GT63S Edition 1, of which there are only a handful in the US, then add a Weistec tuning kit bring the horsepower to 735 and the top speed to well over 200 MPH. Put on 22" Marquee wheels, and full body paint protection and you end up with this rocket full sized sedan.

With only 11,000 miles, we are offering this beast for $225,000. Trades welcome.

This is an all wheel drive with multiple driving modes including "Race"in which the car drops down for better downforce, and "Drift" in which all the power is routed to the rear wheels.

The Edition 1 upgrades include

Exterior elements of the Edition 1
    • AMG Aerodynamics Package including larger front splitter and integrated flics in the front bumper, optimized diffuser and fixed rear spoiler with mechanically adjustable angle
    • Paintwork in designo Graphite Grey Magno
    • AMG sports stripes in matte Graphite Grey on the sides above the side sill panels, on the hood, roof and decklid
    • 21-inch AMG cross-spoke forged wheels, painted matte black and with a high-sheen finish
    Interior elements of the Edition 1
    • AMG Multicontour Performance Seats with Memory Package
    • Upholstery in Exclusive Nappa Leather in Magma Grey/Black with yellow contrasting topstitching
    • AMG Performance steering wheel in DINAMICA microfiber with yellow contrasting topstitching, yellow 12 o'clock marking and "Edition 1" badge
    • AMG Matte Carbon-Fiber trim
    • Yellow Seatbelts
    • Door center panels in Nappa leather in Magma Grey
    • Armrests in the door and on the center console in Nappa leather in Magma Grey
    • Upper section of instrument panel and door beltlines in black Nappa leather with yellow contrasting topstitching
    • AIR-BALANCE Package with new, dedicated "AMG #63" fragrance
    • Illuminated AMG door sill panels
    • Edition-specific floor mats in black with leather band with "AMG" lettering and yellow topstitching
    For more information call, email, or just stop in!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm not a fan of the hatchback look of these, I'd much prefer an E63, but that is one badass sedan for sure!!!

jsh458ft likes this.
  3. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Definitely the right color combo!

4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Rookie

Aug 12, 2007
    LV
    Dang it, I was sure that you must be referring to the 560SEC AMG 6.0 Widebody!

Unfortunately not, but this is still pretty badass.

BS

fboutlaw likes this.
  5. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
  6. fboutlaw

fboutlaw Karting

Dec 3, 2014
    Woodside, CA
    If it has a hatchback... isn't it a hot hatch?

Very very overkill car. Someone is gonna have fun after buying this.

7. LMPDesigner

LMPDesigner F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Atlanta Georgia
    Tasteless.....

NuorderSG, ralfabco and Jack-the-lad like this.
  8. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    I’ve got designo red leather in my poor old CLS 550. I bought the car because of it. Nice hope it sells fast.