Mondial Aluminum cupholder | FerrariChat

Mondial Aluminum cupholder

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by snj5, Feb 13, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    #1 snj5, Feb 13, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    In addition to the aluminum switchpanel replacements, I ginned up a metal piece to replace the plastic cassette holder with an aluminum cupholder.
    Here's a picture of the cupholder installed with one standard issue large Taco Bell Cup in a 3" hole. That is also the aluminum front switchpanel installed. You can specify what hole size if you want.
    If you just want the cupholder piece, it's $45 with shipping. PM for details if anyone's interested.
    best
    rt
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    Nice. Very clever. Now if you can just make the lid-cover flip further back so that it's out of your way when you blindly reach your hand down there to grab your drink!

3. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    That's the $90 model... :)

4. NYCFERRARIS

NYCFERRARIS Formula 3

Mar 2, 2004
    This is super work you are doing...I can't tell you how important this cup holder is...I don't drink in the car too often but when I lent my mondial to my friend (he wanted to impress a girl --big , expensive mistake...NEVER lend out your ferrari..but that is another story) he is balancing his soda or whatever in the foward "change/sundry" bin and it spills directly into the $500 alpine stereo and all over the console switch panel (ugh--what an expensive mess and no he dind'nt pay for the dmage and there was much more)! I will order as soon as I figure out what size hole is best (why doesn't that sound right?)..is this also available in matching OEM black?

5. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    yes - available in black anodized standard as part of the price.

6. nathandarby67

nathandarby67 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 1, 2005
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Very impressive work you are doing with these parts!