Mondial 3.2 Antenna | FerrariChat

Mondial 3.2 Antenna

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Shark49, May 5, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shark49

Shark49 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2005
    Boone, NC
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    My Mondial's auto antenna mast is broken. The current one installed is a Herschmann 5061-HIT which I dont think is original. I was quoted by a few reliable sources over $1200.00 for a ferrari replacement one which is frigging ridiculous. Does anyone have a brand/model that they have used that is non-oem and mates up just fine?
    Thanks in Advance,
    Nathan

2. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    I hope you are better at searching than FChat that me, but this has been discussed.

I heard that Ferrari will offer these antennas again for around that price, but not yet. So, if you are crazy enough to spend $1200, make sure it's truly original. But search the site, replacements have been discussed.

3. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

There have been about 4 replacements of that antenna. From the current 60871800, the current part is 66235900. I have an older price list showing $413 FNA retail, but I'd assume (very dangerous in this world) it's closer to $600 these days.

Can you confirm your $1200 price was on the same part number 66235900?

-Daniel

4. barranr

barranr Formula Junior

Jul 7, 2004
    Herndon VA
    Full Name:
    Rod Barrand
    Get another Herschmann, i bought 1 for my 911 and it was identical to my mondial (which didn't work ) so i bought another for it .... $38

i don't belive in spending that sort of money ( $600 - $1600 for an antena) on a car that is never going to be worth more than 20k

5. Shark49

Shark49 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2005
    Boone, NC
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    JRR: I wasn't given a part number, just a price. I know its a ferrari and was ready for the price "gouging" but its ridiculous that I can buy a new factory alternator for less than a third the price of an antenna.....

barranr: Where did you order yours from? The hirschmann website doesnt provide retailer info, just distributors who wont sell to me. I have called Hirschmann as well but they havent responded yet. I could give a ****e about the thing cause I dont go to concours and hell, barely listen to the radio anyways. I like the sweet sound of the engine revving behind me but alas, my wife doesnt and has to have reception to hear her stations.....
    Any help yall can do would be great.
    -Nate

6. Shark49

Shark49 Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2005
    Boone, NC
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Anyone???????