MILWAUKEE CONCOURS AUGUST 4, 2019 | FerrariChat

MILWAUKEE CONCOURS AUGUST 4, 2019

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by dcurro1, Mar 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dcurro1

dcurro1 Karting

Jan 17, 2012
    Brookfield, Wis
    Full Name:
    David Curro
    Image Unavailable, Please Login AUGUST 4, 2019
    THE MILWAUKEE CONCOURS d'Elegance 15TH ANNIVERSAY

Dear Ferrari Owners! This year marks the 15th of the Milwaukee Concours d'Elegance and the Show & Glow Paddock!

Last year an Image Unavailable, Please Login F-40 formerly, owned by Graham Rahal, won Best in class and People's Choice in the Show & Glow Paddock! We greatly appreciated Rick bringing the Ferrari up from Illinois!

The Show & Glow Paddock will display approximately 400 vehicles of all types! The Porsche display is outstanding and for the past 5 years we have had nearly 30 Ferraris on the field!

Of Greater importance; almost every car that participates is a driver! As an exhibitor at the Show & Glow Paddock, you will have the opportunity to participate in Saturday's Road Tour. The Road Tour is open and limited to exhibitors in the Concours d'Elegance or the Show & Glow Paddock.

This year, the Road Tours rest point will be the beautiful home of John and Heidi Dohmen.

Last Year, the Show & Glow Paddock was a sell out and we had to close show field registration so please, understand early sign up for the August 3 Road Tour, August 4th Show & Glow Paddock and the Milwaukee Concours d'Elegance events is essential! Don't forget to join us Saturday evening for the Style & Speed Social and silent auction with more information on the website. www.milwaukeeconcours.com

You will not be disappointed. This event has been referred to as the Pebble Beach of the Midwest, as Pebble Beach vehicles have been displayed on our show field on a regular basis.

Also this year, contributing to the excitement level is our 15th anniversary along with Dennis Gage and crew joining us to shoot an upcoming segment of his poplar, long-running show: My Classic Car!

If you have any questions please, don't hesitate to contact me. I am proud to have completed my four year term as Director of the North Central Region for the Ferrari Club of America , and to celebrate we are seeking 50 Ferrari's to be displayed this year on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan under the spectacular Milwaukee skyline!

David Curro
    Chairman
    Show & Glow Paddock
    Milwaukee Concours d'Elegance
    414-915-8379

Jasonberkeley likes this.
  2. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Jasonberkeley likes this.
  3. Parnelli

Parnelli Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Greg P
    I'll be there! The 2018 show was fantastic!