Miami Boat Show | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Miami Boat Show

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by pingi3, Feb 2, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    #26 pingi3, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    And I am kicking myself as I was invited to attend a private bday party at this mansion. Great opp to meet some heavy hitters but my daughters ballet performance on Sunday was more important.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Hi guys. Cool thread you have made!!

I enjoyed the show alot. I think the new location was great. Parking was not so great. There was a really good restaurant where normally you can drive to the door on the far West side of the show.

I agree that the AMG thing has nothing to do with boats, and a Mercedes is never going to be like a Cigarette anyway. Cigarette is an icon, but not a very high tech boat. Fountain on the other hand is still the most advanced V-bottom boat even today and they still are far ahead Of the other brands in their class in SBI racing down in Key West etc. I was a dealer for them for several years and I had my breakfast with Mr. Reggie Fountain himself when the boat show started. He is a very very good guy, and his boats are still extremely good from a drivers point of view!!

I have a 2002 XK8 in Ft. Lauderdale and it works perfect in the crazy Miami traffic jams. (Now I realized why Maserati went from a F1 to a normal auto tranny on their Quattroporte!!).

It would be cool to meet some rich guys who want to buy some performance boats here on Fchat!! :)

Thanks for posting.

3. jpohl402

jpohl402 Formula Junior

GREAT photos!! @pingi3